Wonder what software we use to produce https://ecrimebytes.com? Here you go. Click on the application name to go to their website.
- Zoom – Be sure to turn on “Original Sound For Musicians”. Also turn on recording to separate audio tracks. I recommend turning off any extra processing in Zoom like echo cancellation, too.
- Audacity – This is used to improve sound and reduce noise.
- Shotcut – This is used for video editing.
- Podbean – We use this for audio storage and distribution.
- YouTube – We use this for video hosting and distribution.
- Blender – To make our logo.
- GIMP – To edit images, like our logo.
- Soundtrap – To make our intro/outro music.
- Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) – This is a tool that will let you set up video scenes for desktop screen recording or webcam captures. You can even set up a virtual camera to use in other tools like Zoom!
- Canva – This is useful to make marketing images, thumbnails, etc very quickly.
Audacity, Blender, GIMP, and Shotcut are open source. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!